Sunday, May 13, 2012

Just Surrender

If we have complete faith in God & if we surrender completely to God, then whatever, shall happen in our life, shall be through the will of God. As God cannot do anything wrong to His devotees & He always protects His devotees, so our life shall be protected by the Divine Grace of God.

Lord Krishna is assuring Arjuna in Bhagwat Gita that He shall always be with him in all circumstances if he is always in devotion to Him. Same thing applies to every human being also. If a person remains devoted to Lord Krishna then Lord promises that He shall deliver that person of all the sins of the past & purify that person. By doing such loving service to the Lord, certainly that person shall be in the eyes of God always & God shall always protect that person.

In "Bhagwat Gita" Lord Krishna is saying to Arjuna:

"man-mana bhava mad-bhakto
mad-yaji mam namaskuru
mam evaishyasi satyam te
pratijane priyo ’si me" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 65)

Be aware of me always,
adore me, make every
act an offering to me,
and you shall come to me;
this I (Krishna) promise,
for you are dear to me.

"sarva-dharman parityajya
mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
mokshayisyami ma suchah" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 66)

Abandon all supports and
look to me for protection.
I shall purify you from the
sins of the past; do not grieve.

So let's just surrender to the will of God & be devoted to Lord Krishna. Let's sing His Glories, read literature regarding Him & also do loving service to humanity (charity etc.) in His name. By doing so God shall always protect us in life

Jai Sri Krishna.

1 comment: