Thursday, September 03, 2009

My Random Thoughts - 6

Below are few of my random thoughts which I have posted recently on Twitter . I post these small thoughts regularly on Twitter , however, I shall compile & post it over here too regularly after few days of posting on Twitter :

Life & Death are essential events in God's creation, Let's see beyond these.........

If you are able to love the God then you able to love everybody..............

You are too small in comparison to this vast infinite cosmic creation..........

When your SOUL is all pervading, everywhere present, then where is the point of going & coming.........

Imperfect human beings cannot give you perfect Love, only Perfect one (GOD) can give you Perfect Love...........

Never think negative in your life as, whatever, you think in life, it just happens in your life............

No comments:

Post a Comment