- God said: Alright son, its time to go.
- Surprised, the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans...
- I'm so sorry but its time to go....
- What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked.
- God answered: Your belongings.
- My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
- God answered: Those things were not yours, they belonged to the earth.
- Is it my memories? the man asked.
- God answered: those never belonged to you, they belonged to the Time
- Is it my talents?
- God answered: those were never yours they belonged to the circumstances.
- Is it my friends and family?
- God answered: I'm sorry they were never yours, they belonged to the path.
- Is it my wife and son?
- God answered: They were never yours, they belonged to your heart.
- Is it my body?
- God answered: that was never yours, it belonged to the dust.
- Is it my soul?
- God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from God and opened it just to find out that the suitcase was empty.
- With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
- God answered: that is correct, every moment you lived were only yours. Life is just a moment. a moment that belongs to you. For this reason enjoy this time while you have it & always do Good Karmas. Don't let anything that you think you own, stop you from doing Good Karmas.
- Live Now
- Live your life
- Don't forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters.
- Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here.
-YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING WITH YOU IN THE END.
Below are few verses of Bhagwat Gita which describe about the abode of God :
punar avartino ’rjuna
mam upetya tu kaunteya
punar janma na vidyate" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eight verse 16)
"Sri Krishna said: From the highest planet in the material world down to the lowest, all are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death take place. But one who attains to My Supreme Supreme abode, O Arjuna, never takes birth again.
"purushah sa parah partha
bhaktya labhyas tv ananyaya
yena sarvam idam tatam" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eight verse 22)
"Sri Krishna said: The Lord / God, who is greater than all, is attainable by unalloyed devotion. Although He is present in His Spiritual abode, He is all-pervading, and everything is situated within Him."
So in this life, you only need to do good things, good Karmas only as that is what shall go with you when God shall come to take you with Him. If you have done good Karmas then God shall keep you with Him in His Abode, otherwise you shall need to take birth so many times again & again before you able to live in God's abode.
Jai Shri Krishna