Sunday, January 03, 2016

Spend some Time with God Daily

God is the First necessity of Life. So finding God & having a relationship with Him is the most basic thing we need to do in order to grow in spiritual life. We all were created to have a relationship with God. This relationship is the goal of all religions and where the true joy in being a true devotee of God is found. So if we neglect it, we’re missing the basic joy of having a relationship with God & attaining peace through it.

So we should daily spend some time with God. Spending time with God is always good. Once you establish a relationship with God, many people find that their time with Him is the best time of their day. Or the part they most miss if they don't have the opportunity to spend time with Him. We can relate to God just as we would relate to a close friend. While this may be a hard concept to grasp at first, in time you will experience what it means to have God as your friend. We should make it a priority that we spend daily some time with God and also teach others how we are to relate to our Loving God.

In "Bhagwat Gita" also Lord Krishna is saying to Arjuna:

"man-mana bhava mad-bhakto
mad-yaji mam namaskuru
mam evaishyasi satyam te
pratijane priyo ’si me" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 65)

"Sri Krishna says to Arjuna: Be aware of me always, adore me, make every act an offering to me, and you shall come to me; this I (Krishna) promise, for you are dear to me

"sarva-dharman parityajya
mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
mokshayisyami ma suchah" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 66)

"Sri Krishna says to Arjuna: Abandon all supports and look to me for protection. I shall purify you from the sins of the past; do not grieve."

"samo ’ham sarva-bhutesu
na me dvesyo ’sti na priyah
ye bhajanti tu mam bhaktya
mayi te tesu chapy aham" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Nine verse 29)

"Sri Krishna said: I envy no one, nor am I partial to anyone. I am equal to all. But whoever renders service unto Me in devotion is a friend of Mine, is in Me, and I am also a friend to him."

"ananyas cintayanto mam
ye janah paryupasate
tesham nityabhiyuktanam
yoga-ksemam vahamy aham" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Nine verse 22)

"Sri Krishna said: But those who always worship Me with exclusive devotion, meditating on My transcendental form—to them I carry what they lack, and I preserve what they have."

So lets spend some time with God daily so that He can always bestow His mercy on us. Once you start finding joy in relationship with God then you shall also move towards finding Bliss in your life.

Jai Shri Krishna

No comments:

Post a Comment