Sunday, November 30, 2014

God Lives in Your Heart

As per Bhagwat Gita
"sarvasya chaham hridi sannivisto
mattah smritir jnanam apohanam cha
vedais cha sarvair aham eva vedyo

vedanta-krd veda-vid eva chaham" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Fifteen verse 15)
"Sri Krishna said: O Arjuna, I am seated in everyone’s heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the Vedas, I am to be known. Indeed, I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas."
The Supreme Lord is situated as Paramatma in everyone's heart, and it is from Him that all activities are initiated. Lord is not only all-pervading; He is also localized in every individual being's heart.
It is said that God is present in all creation, He sits in every atom of the universe. He is seated within all the infinite space. All creation exists & lives within His Infinite body. He is seated in everyone's heart & also lives in mine & your hearts. This infinite God is only called "Brahmn".
"One who is there in Space,
One who is there in Sun,
One who is there in Fire,
One who is there in Earth,
One who is there in Moon,
One who is there in Water,
One who is there in Your Heart,
One who is there in My Heart,
He is One, He is "Brahmn", He is God."


Below are some verses from Bhagwat Gita which illustrates the same:

"aham atma gudakesha
sarva-bhutasaya-sthitah
aham adis cha madhyam cha
bhutanam anta eva cha" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Ten verse 20)

"Sri Krishna said: I am the Super Soul, O Arjuna, seated in the hearts of all living entities. I am the beginning, the middle and the end of all beings."

"adityanam aham vishnur
jyotisam ravir amsuman
maricir marutam asmi
nakshatranam aham sasi" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Ten verse 21)

"Sri Krishna said: Of the Adityas I am Vishnu, of lights I am the radiant sun, of the Maruts I am Marici, and among the stars I am the moon."

"sarganam adir antas cha
madhyam chaivaham arjuna
adhyatma-vidya vidyanam
vadah pravadatam aham" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Ten verse 32)

"Sri Krishna said: Of all creations I am the beginning and the end and also the middle, O Arjuna. Of all sciences I am the spiritual science of the self, and among logicians I am the conclusive truth."

"yac chapi sarva-bhutanam
bijam tad aham arjuna
na tad asti vina yat syan
maya bhutam characharam" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Ten verse 39)

"Sri Krishna said: Furthermore, O Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being—moving or nonmoving—that can exist without Me."

Jai Shri Krishna

No comments:

Post a Comment