Sunday, July 08, 2012

Prayers that God hears



















Those who have faith in God, generally Pray for Him. Prayer is an act of addressing the God with devotion for the purpose of worship. Prayer is a way of having a personal experience and intimate connection with our loving God. Prayer can be done during the worship or can be done just silently in our mind. Through prayer we have a personal experience & an intimate connection with our loving God. If we pray to God with sincerity then He shall answer to our prayers immediately.

Below are some beautiful Prayers that God responds to very quickly:

1) "O My Lord, You are My Supreme God. You are the Giver of everything in my Life. Each and every moment, You cherish and nurture me; I am Your child, and I rely upon You alone. Your greatness cannot be described by the tongue as you are Unlimited, Infinite Lord and Master of everything in this world & no one knows Your limits.

2) "O My Lord, as I am ignorant one, so You destroy all of my sins and teach me in different ways. O Lord, be always merciful on me & always save me. I seek Your Sanctuary as You are my only hope. You are my companion and my best friend. Save me, O Merciful Savior Lord."

3) "O My Lord, Give me the strength and understanding to resist anxiety, anger, envy, depression, bitterness, hopelessness, loneliness, fear and guilt. Help me to live in Your joy and peace. Save me when “my heart within me is distressed. Pl. help me so that my life is free from all such negative emotions. When I am tempted to give in to them, show me Your Truth & Grace."

4) "O My Lord, I give you my hands to do Your work; I give You my feet to go Your way; I give You my eyes to see as You see; I give You my tongue to speak Your words; I give You my mind that You may think in me; I give You my spirit that You may reveal in me. Above all, I give You my heart that You may love in me - love the Lord and love all humankind. I give You my whole self, Lord, that You may grow in me, so that it is You who lives, works and reveals in me."

5) "O My Lord, You Are My Mother, Father, You Are My Kinsman And Friend, You Are My Wealth Of Knowledge, Strength, Power And Velour, You Are My All God Of Gods, so have mercy on me".

6) "O My Lord, by the power of Your quickening Spirit, let me touch the lives of others for good, whether through the word I speak, the prayer I speak, or the life I live. O Lord give me the strength to live in Your Spirit".

Just like Prayer to God, Chanting is also used to invoke the God. Chanting can be done individually or as a group practice. "Divine Chants" are chanting the names of God which give peace of mind. Listening to these chants regularly gives lot of peace of mind. These Divine Chants can make people dancing to it's tune to ecstasy. Some of the beautiful chants are here. Just click on the link to see these chants.........Divine Chants.

Below are verses of Bhagwat Gita in which Lord Krishna is telling about His devotees & how He always protects them:

"ye tu sarvani karmani
mayi sannyasya mat-parah
ananyenaiva yogena
mam dhyayanta upasate"

"tesam aham samuddharta
mrityu-samsara-sagarat
bhavami na cirat partha
mayy avesita-cetasam" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Twelve verse 6-7)

"Sri Krishna said: O Arjuna, But those who worship Me, giving up all their activities unto Me and being devoted to Me without deviation, engaged in devotional service and always meditating upon Me, having fixed their minds upon Me, O son of Pritha—for them I am the swift deliverer from the ocean of birth and death."

"mayy eva mana adhatsva
mayi buddhim nivesaya
nivasisyasi mayy eva
ata urdhvam na samsayah" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Twelve verse 8)

"Sri Krishna said: O Arjuna, Just fix your mind upon Me and engage all your intelligence in Me. Thus you will live in Me always, without a doubt."

"ye tu dharmamritam idam
yathoktam paryupasate
sraddadhana mat-parama
bhaktas te ’tiva me priyah" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Twelve verse 20)

"Sri Krishna said: O Arjuna, Those who follow this imperishable path of devotional service and who completely engage themselves with faith, making Me the supreme goal, are very, very dear to Me."

So let's always engage in devotional service of Lord. Let's read spiritual literature, always sing His glories so that He can always be merciful on us. If we shall do such devotional service to God then we shall get special mercy of the Lord & we shall attain to the devotion of the Lord.

Jai Shri Krishna



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 PM

    beautiful... thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:02 AM

    Beautiful ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the Best Books ever !

    ReplyDelete