Sunday, April 22, 2012

Oh, my Lord


devotee of Lord Krishna says to Lord:

"Oh, my Lord, fill my consciousness with bliss, ecstasy & Your love, so that ignorance flees away from my life. Only your love can dispel my past regrets & also the fear of future wrongs, whose consequence shall be sorrow & misfortune only. O Lord, I cannot wait until tomorrow to wait for your grace to happen on me, as tomorrow can be like infinite past only, when I died so many times without knowing you. I want you to fill the cup of my life, today only, with your love & devotion. I don't want to die, time & again in future, as I have done in the past. I know you shall come to my rescue & fill my Soul with your Love."

Lord Krishna tells His devotee through Bhagwat Gita:

 "bhaktya mam abhijanati
yavan yas chasmi tattvatah
tato mam tattvato jnatva
visate tad-anantaram" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 55)

"Sri Krishna says: O Arjuna, One can understand Me as I am, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, only by devotional service. And when one is in full consciousness of Me by such devotion, he can enter into the kingdom of God."

"sarva-karmany api sada
kurvano mad-vyapasrayah
mat-prasadad avapnoti
sasvatam padam avyayam" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 56)

"Sri Krishna says: O Arjuna, Though engaged in all kinds of activities, My pure devotee, under My protection, reaches the eternal and imperishable abode by My grace."

"cetasa sarva-karmani
mayi sannyasya mat-parah
dhi-yogam upasritya
mac-cittah satatam bhava" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 57)

"Sri Krishna says: O Arjuna, In all activities just depend upon Me and work always under My protection. In such devotional service, be fully conscious of Me."

"mac-cittah sarva-durgani
mat-prasadat tarisyasi
atha cet tvam ahankaran
na srosyasi vinanksyasi" (Bhagwat Gita: Chapter Eighteen verse 58)

"Sri Krishna says: O Arjuna, If you become conscious of Me, you will pass over all the obstacles of conditioned life by My grace. If, however, you do not work in such consciousness but act through false ego, not hearing Me, you will be lost."



So let's all be devotees of Lord Krishna & follow the teachings given by Him in Bhagwat Gita. By doing so God shall bestow His mercy & love upon us. Once we are under His divine mercy & love then all the ignorance shall flee away from our life. After that all the good luck, bliss & ecstasy shall come in our life.

Jai Sri Krishna

No comments:

Post a Comment