I came across an article -Specific similarities between the lives of Jesus and Krishna-which finds similarities between the lives of Jesus and Lord Krishna. Though Lord Krishna was born more than 3100 years before the Jesus but some of the similarities between the lives of the two are interesting. There are some of similarities mentioned in the article which I do not subscribe to but the below mentioned ones are worth noticing......Like:
- Both were called Savior, and the second person of the Trinity.
- Both were sent from heaven to earth in the form of a man.
- Krishna and Jesus were of royal descent.
- Angels in both cases issued a warning that the local dictator planned to kill the baby and had issued a decree for his assassination.
- Both Jesus and Krishna were called both a God and the Son of God.
- Both claimed: "I am the Resurrection."
- Both referred to themselves having existed before their birth on earth.
- Both were god-men: being considered both human and divine.
- They were both considered omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent.
- Both performed many miracles, including the healing of disease.
Check for Your Personality with Numerology for FREE - It's Correct