Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Random Thoughts - 5

Below are few of my random thoughts which I have posted recently on Twitter . I post these small thoughts regularly on Twitter , however, I shall compile & post it over here too regularly after few days of posting on Twitter :

Life is just not living your way & saying it goodbye one day. There is more to LIFE than that....

Morning is the time when you are at peace with your body & mind......It's the best time to think of GOD.....

Sleep gives rest to your body & dreams during sleep purge the irrelevant thoughts in your mind. Both are good.....

Whether one is a saint or a criminal, greedy or generous, ultimately we all are human only....Let's Love all......

You see this world through your mind, if mind is in happy mood you love this world, otherwise feel depressed......

Even while living your life normally you can attain God, Just Love & dedication for God is required............

No comments:

Post a Comment