Tuesday, July 07, 2009

My Random Thoughts - 2

Below are few of my random thoughts which I have posted recently on Twitter . I post these small thoughts regularly on Twitter , however, I shall compile & post it over here too regularly after few days of posting on Twitter :

Music of Peace in Lonliness is much better than Music of Life........

Like an ordinary stone is a powerhouse of atomic energy, similarly an ordinary person is a powerhouse of Divinity. God is there in everyone........

Seeing the Sun rise in the east shows the Effulgence of God which dispels all the darkness of night........

Things just happen around you & you being a mute spectator just watches it. World just revolves around you........

Little praying to God in the morning & evening is good for your health & peace of mind....Just try.........

Lets be kind to all creatures of this world as God resides in everyone's heart & all are creation of God........

No comments:

Post a Comment