Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My Random Thoughts - 1

Below are few of my random thoughts which I have posted recently on Twitter . I post these small thoughts regularly on Twitter , however, I shall compile & post it over here too regularly after few days of posting on Twitter :

There is virtue in God's Name......Chant it daily.

When thoughts start subsiding in mind & mind becomes still, free of thoughts, then come the state called PEACE

Love is Universal.....Infatuation is to an object or person......Love expands......Infatuation is binding

As Your Soul is present everywhere in the universe so at death it's your mind having all your memories, tastes & thoughts leaves the body...

All work & enjoyment in life is good......but thinking about the purpose of life is the most important........

Divine is present everywhere, even all around you just now where you are..........Just feel His presence.....

No comments:

Post a Comment