Monday, August 18, 2008

Post a Prayer

Subscribe to Bhagwat Gita & Our Life Subscribe to Bhagwat Gita & Our Life in MY YAHOO! Subscribe to Bhagwat Gita & Our Life in MY GOOGLE! Subscribe to Bhagwat Gita & Our Life in MY MSN! Subscribe to Bhagwat Gita & Our Life in MY AOL! Subscribe to Bhagwat Gita & Our Life in Rojo!
This Bhagwat Gita Blog is written by me just for my love towards God & all it is happening with the divine will of God. You as a reader of this Blog are too blessed ones & come to read it by divine will only.

Now we all pray to God at some point in our life. If you want your prayer to be posted on this Blog, then you can just write it below in the comments portion & I shall post it just below this post only. I have a firm belief that if you shall pray over here, your prayer shall certainly be listened by the Divine God & shall certainly be answered.

So just write down your prayer to God below in the comments section & I shall post it above in the post content just below this post.

Regards,
Sancho

Labels: , ,

Get Gita-Blog Updates by e-mail

Now just type GitaBlog.com to come to this Blog

Bookmark/Add Bhagwat Gita & Our Life to Favorites 

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear lord please help me. forgive me I surrender to you .

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you lord for sending Balaji sundar.

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you dear lord.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you lord.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous pradeep said...

Thank you lord

10:48 PM  
Blogger pradeep pradeep said...

Day went well by your grace and mercy thank you lors

10:04 PM  
Anonymous pradeep said...

Thank you lord for getting me the shop .please help get me the money from you know. lord kindly do the needful

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home